Me-Joel-Jessica (putting on a dance for mom and dad)
Jessica surprising me for my graduation (she was living in Utah)
Ice Skating in down town Salt Lake City
Me and the Sis at Grad.Today is my sister's 30th birthday and by that I mean she's turning 27 (your fault sis - you encouraged it). It's crazy to rewind a few years and think of how much we used to fight and I mean fight (full out brawl). When Jess was in High School, woah was that a scary time in our house. When we were younger we actually shared a room (who would have thought), then our parents split us up but only a wall was separating us. A wall that was regularly hit to agitated the other side :). Even though we went through some serious years of full out war, if you didn't know you would have never guessed. Now we are closer than I would have ever thought and I love every minute of it.
Sister-
Thanks for being you. Thanks for letting me steal your clothes. Even though you hated every minute of it, it was only because I wanted to look just like you. Thanks for holding me when we lost Kayla. Sister thanks for those times I will never forget. Thanks for driving acrossed the state just to see me play in the State games. I will never forget when you surprised me for graduation and how swollen my heart was to see you there through it all. I will never lose the memory of teaching you to snowboard. I will never forget how proud I was to see you on stage (even if I tried to hide it). Sister thanks for calling me when you knew I needed to hear your voice. Sister thanks for being my person, the first call I made when I heard about Grandma. Thanks for crying with me, for laughing with me and being my rock. Sister I love you and there is no amount of words that describe my love and appreciation. Have an amazing birthday and enjoy your day with Goob and Bug.

1 comment:
thanks for the post little sis..love you and loved looking at all of those old pictures. seriously so many memories and I can't believe for 21 years now you've been by my side...regardless of how much we might have hated eachother at times. love you!
Post a Comment