I love it. I was laying on the couch, looked up and the clouds were SO PINK. I jumped down to the beach and started shooting, I turned around and there was Brit. I love photo geeking with good friends. Sunsets are something I miss so much when I'm in Eugene. I find it almost humorous when people talk about the sunsets there... I always revert to thinking. What is a sunset when you can't see the sun set.....? But no matter where you are the realization of God's amazing creation is totally impossible to ignore. No matter if I'm in Eugene or here, a sunset is a constant reminder to me of God's grace, because no matter your day - he promises the sun to set and to rise.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Welcome to my front yard.
I love it. I was laying on the couch, looked up and the clouds were SO PINK. I jumped down to the beach and started shooting, I turned around and there was Brit. I love photo geeking with good friends. Sunsets are something I miss so much when I'm in Eugene. I find it almost humorous when people talk about the sunsets there... I always revert to thinking. What is a sunset when you can't see the sun set.....? But no matter where you are the realization of God's amazing creation is totally impossible to ignore. No matter if I'm in Eugene or here, a sunset is a constant reminder to me of God's grace, because no matter your day - he promises the sun to set and to rise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ummmm where did the background go that i custom picked for you. i can't handle the blue!
hahah i couldn't handle it any more :) i like plain :)
love this.
Post a Comment