I love my job. Though times suck a lot... it's times like this that I get to enjoy the little things in the day. This is about the time when Paloma and I realized we still have 2 hours left of work, all the rentals were back, no one was shopping and we were beyond exhausted. So we knew how to fix the problem! Put on top 20 hits, find some good shades and bust a move! It was full of good laughs, good moves and a much needed mood change. The best part is.. we took this pics with our Boss's camera. Left them there for him to discover in the morning. He loved it and laughed pretty hard knowing that we were listening to rap tunes in his surf shop. Gotta love the boss as much as I do the job. Mark is so great to us kids :)



No comments:
Post a Comment