Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good bye Fall term... GOOD BYE!

Alright what a week and am I so glad and sad to see it go. This last term has been super fun. Even though I joke about not caring for school - some of my classes this term, specifically one, have been my favorite classes thus far. The class I'm talking about is with Deb Morison, Creative Strategist. In her class we were given some amazing "big stuff" opportunities and some crazy tasks of assignments. I have never wanted to hug and strangle a professor all in the same moment. She, even though vulgar, is super inspiring and makes you realize there are humans in the professional world that care about their families more than their careers. I had also some not so great classes... some that bored me to death and others that burned my ears with horrid content. This term was a term to dive deeper into friendship, create new ones, life up my love for the Oregon Ducks, and realize that living life is always a better life choice than studying :) With that small blurp, I say goodbye fall term... good bye!

No comments: