Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little of Spring Break

Oh MY CUTE!  Okay really? My niece... really is that cute. I wish I had taken more pics of her but with my great luck with cameras lately - it left me without much ability to capture pics. But this one was on my Dad's camera ... that I stole.. and broke... fml. But anyways --- Taylor is seriously amazingly cute and the fact she can say full on phrases - as sis would say "She is a real life chick"
Spring break was so great - work. surf. family. family. family. william. beach. sunshine. rain. maddy. new car. too much food. friends. good coffee.

So since last date night was more for me than William.. I thought it was necessary to have a date night re-do. We packed up after I got off work and headed to the beach for a bonfire. It was nice all day and we figured we would have a good sunset but alas we did not but o well it was still great. We built a fire, had pizza and just honestly had a blast building the fire and keeping it roaring. Mark it for the first bon fire out of many more to come for us two. So great!
 
Piping hot garlic chicken pizza - dinner at the beach.
 
Too much fun with my #1.
 
A good thought but... def not the best idea.

We topped it off with some mallows shoved with choco chips ... a new invention that didn't go that well :) Next time we will stick with the classic s'mores. The chips kept falling out!
Okay so my sunset, dinner, bonfire night didn't go all to plan -- the sunset was hidden but there was still no rain and it was relatively warm :) Love it.

1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

Looks like the perfect way to end a (hopefully) phenomenal week!