Brit and I :)
It has been WAY too long since I've gotten some swell, not to say we had great surf but it was a great time with surf!
Telling Keith about my sesh.. so happy! :) I LOVE THE OCEAN!
Backfire! Keith was being a pansy about getting his head wet .. so I went to tackle him.. well my hands slipped and I have a nice little bruise on my cheek because of this.
So fun. Here is the crew on our beach day. We drove to the beach, surfed, ate lunch on a grassy knoll, grabbed ice cream, layed in the sun on the docks and headed back home. It was an early start to allow us good time in the water and a reasonable hour rolling back into Eugene. After our day at the beach we headed back to the Riley's then within an hour we were out to Keith's house!



No comments:
Post a Comment