




Alright - quick update. It's the last day of a great weekend off and well all I can hear around me is the typing of frantic students trying to finish up the procrastinated assignments. And let me tell you I am right in the mix of it (side track to update the blog). To back track a second. Friday hit and the car was packed and Micah, Abbey and I decided it was time to camp! We spent a few days at Crescent Lake - so great! I can't explain how relaxing yet exciting it was! A weekend full of slack lining, camp fires, 'smores, hikes (to a frozen lake!), warm sunshine, hot coffee, inking the journal and just simply basking in God's creation with great company. Then on Sunday when we got back Micah and I met up with some friends and headed to a concert in the sun. It was Soja (one of our favorites) and Micheal Franti. It was a super chill concert until Franti hit the stage and wow that place went nuts! Enjoy some pics.

1 comment:
Holy beautiful sky! Did you touch that picture up at all??
Post a Comment