
Sometimes I come to this realization that I tend to look past the importance of telling people their true impact in my life. I would say I'm pretty good at keeping in contact with people, but maybe that's the issue - I spread myself too thin. But non-the-less I love it. But the sole purpose for this post today is for you mom.
This is just a simple reminder that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't appreciate your hand in my life. I get the biggest smile when I get a surprise in the mail, and not for the content but for the concept. But I do love your random cards and the trader joe care packages. There is a good chance you won't even see this (not sure if you check it) so maybe this post is more for me. For me to remind myself how much I love you. Never let a day slip away without knowing how much you are loved from our whole family. You do so much for us and I don't think you hear it enough. You deserve more than just a card, more than just flowers (to which you have enough), mom you deserve a life time full of appreciation and even if my mind fails to remind you - know my heart never will.

3 comments:
It's true, I get jealous all the time with packages and little notes. Shoot.
What a beautiful Mom tribute - I wonder if Brayden or Mikayla will someday write me something like that?!
A lovely tribute...I hope she sees it..
Post a Comment