Thursday, May 14, 2009

Red Wine Good Food and Silent People


Our night started with bbq zuchinni and bell peppers with apple slices for dessert.

We love jumping pics...

The only one where we all jumped at the same time.. 1.2.3 (did it click?)
Party food.. red wine, brie and garlic, cheese and crackers and some epic cookies.

No joke .. this is how we felt after the show. EMOTIONAL and totally uncomfortable.. except Adam who had no issues with how it ended (lol).

So tonight was the Grey's finale and wow was it umm .. well... emotional?? Rewind a bit and our night started with an amazing bbq dinner, fun preparation for the party and beyond immature moments of laughter. I really feel it unnessary to share the events of the show (slash) rude to anyone who missed it, so I'll leave with this. Enjoy the pics of us goof'n, it's just yet another insight of our daily do's.

1 comment:

ryanjess said...

Oh..sister. That was seriously amazing show. Can't WAIT till next season! Ha..I'll be an Oregonian then!