Tuesday, June 9, 2009

new find


Today as I attempted homework, I found myself at a new coffee shop in town Vero Espresso (on 14th and Pearl). I had been told about this new find a few weeks ago but I never had the time to try it out, so today was the day. It was epic. It's a cute little place that is full of professors and laid back students, it is definitely a different feel and I love it. It's a great place to sit and chat without the hustle and bustle of finals week. Plus they serve one of my top favorite beans - Stumptown! It reminds me of my freshman year at GFU, one of the few things that kept me sane! One of my closest friends and I went and shared some great conversations spattered in between our attempts to read. It's pushing 5:00pm and I have yet to do a smidgen of my intended progress. I crossed off a few other needed errands, returning accumulated belongings as well as retrieving a few.. biking to the bank and visiting some friends before I head back for the summer...so the day was and still has potential to be very productive! But enough procrastination (for now), back to the looming pages of anthropology of New Guinea.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I did not give permission to share this shot from my attempts at studying. Will I receive my royalties in the mail or in person? Either will do:) This morning kinda reminded me of our first trip to Perugino's last year, relaxing, tasty, and a welcomed distraction.