Sunday, June 7, 2009

last day at the lake




Steph and I (took these images from her)




Mikayla and I (aka Koala Bear)

Today after church mom and dad hit to road back "up" to the coast. Just as they pulled out of the parking lot to head home I whipped over to meet the Riley's for a day on the boat. We got to lake and didn't waste any time messing around. Steph hopped in first, it was a blast to watch her pop up and take a few runs with total finesse. Brayden (her son) jumped in too and as always he showed his natural abilities! Travis jumped in and .. uhh.. hello.. he was so fluid - he just glided into each move, total joy to watch. It was just a straight up fun day. Im way more comfortable the second time around - I think I'm addicted. It seemed so much more natural today than the last go around and I'm sad to say today was the last day for a bit.. summer time = ocean no lakes. But it was a perfect day to wrap up the "2 seshion season" :). I'm so blessed to have The Riley's around, talk about a God centered family with love pouring everywhere. This year has been amazing, I have established the best friends and been able to create a home away from home. God works in the greatest ways!

1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

Ahhh, we love you too - and are blessed by you in amazing ways as well!