
Mom and I at Prince Pucklers (dad took the pic on his new phone, oh dad and his gadgets!)
Today was such a lazy Saturday, it was great! I slept in until almost 9 (never do that!), made some coffee and ate a bowl of cereal as I watched Saturday morning cartoons (which are horrible btw). But non the less it was a slow start to a great day. My parents came around 11 and within a very short time my room was empty. They came up this weekend to help move my stuff out and now I only have a yoga mat, a mummy bag and few straggling belongings. After we moved the jist of it all it was off to play for the day. Oddly enough we went shopping, not a normal happening for us but still fun! After a few sundresses, shorts and one bright pink shopping bag it was off to dinner. We decided on PF Changs after a long conversasion of suggested places we were happy with finding ourselves sitting down for a great happy hour. Dinner was amazing, my favorite was the seared ahi, lettuce wraps and the Asian pear mojito. After a great dinner Mom suggested ice cream! And as my Dad and I dropped our jaws in awe that my Mom would say that - we jumped on the idea. My Mom never eats ice cream and those who know me well enough know the lack of ice cream I consume, compared to my Mom I'm an ice cream fiend. After ice cream, to which all three of us thoroughly enjoyed, we walked around the neighborhood. Now we are unwinding from a fun day - watching Seven Pounds. So far it's a great flick, and I'm going to end it there to ensure I don't miss anything important.

2 comments:
Wow, sounds like a super-fun day with your folks!
Way to end it with such a downer movie, though - where's "Paul Blart" when you need him to end such a festive day?!
And, btw, if you want good cartoons, you need to get the Boomerang channel - otherwise, I pretty much agree (but Phineas and Ferb on the Disney channel are pretty darn fun......)
Awww..it was fun reading about your fun time with the folks! Dominic, Eva, and I REALLY like Charlie & Lola because they are from England and have such cute accents. In fact, Dominic has watched it so much he often sounds like HE'S from England! It's pretty cute...and so are you!
Post a Comment