Friday, June 5, 2009
Dead Week
FINALLY! Dead week is over! This week has been crazy. Most of my finals, but one - have fallen into this nice little week dubbed "Dead Week". Usually profs choose to let this week slide and allow you to get ready for finals -- but this term my dead week has a new meaning. I'm Dead! I have posted up in the dining room for the past 3 days. The last two days have been attempted all nighters, and I say attempted because I allowed a solid 3-4 hours of sleep each night. I'm actually pretty sure that the thoughts correlating in my brain are not making it through my fingers in any shape or form that could be comprehended. So I'll stop here. Just thought I would give you an update on where I have been hiding. Now that my brain can take a break for a bit - until its time to cram for my exam this coming week - it's time to pack away my room. Mom and Dad are coming up tomorrow to move me out, even though I still have a week left it's when it worked out for all of us. So I guess I will be find home on my yoga mat , with my mummy bag and duffel! Practice camping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're going to sleep in your sleeping bag??? Who would do that, it's just weird :)
i dont know maybe freaks like u.
Post a Comment