
I wish I knew how to upload video ... more so had time. Cuz Maddy was blowing bubbles trying to find her rocks - it was adorable. Even though in town has been hit by some coastal fog just a quick bike ride north and it's scorching.
A quick word before I'm off for the day! This morning God blessed me with a morning to myself. After a wonderful visit from some of my good friends, it was time to give God the morning with a solo mission. After a morning surf session, to which was just another way to remind me of God's amazing beauty as the sun rose through the trees. Following that I had a great beach run with Maddy, the fog had rolled in by then and it was fun to simply trust I knew where I was going. There wasn't much of an issue with that but it was still humbling to not be able to recognize the exact spot on the beach I was, no land marks in sight. I got home and was able to run to the bank, do laundry, dishes, pick up odds and ends, wash and clean the car, visit my mom at work, catch up with old friends and grab Maddy for a bike ride behind Cannon Beach. I love it back there, it is always sunny, hot and there is no one but you. We just got back and I'm about to snag lunch then off to work. It was what I would call a "turkey sausage day" (it's that good!).

No comments:
Post a Comment