This week has been a great week of water time. Yesterday I got to surf for a good six hours, a morning session with the boss, and then two advanced surf lessons. Most the time my lessons consist of shallow white water and a lot of pushing. But when I get the chance to advanced lessons I get to surf with them :) I love it! This morning was another early 6:00am paddle out. It was a great crew. Myself, Paloma(co-worker), Tedo(the boss), Cheeto(Cory), Sandy, Malo, and Eric. The water is still super warm thanks to our SW wind we have been having! The swell was super small but fun, mainly due to the morning crew. Today was the session that stamped the "yes" on buying a new board.Nicknamed "The Hog". There she is in all her glory, now I'm $400 poor'er and endless waves happier!

1 comment:
Pretty - that would look so nice as a headboard in Mikayla's new room!
Post a Comment