Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa.


Today is the day that I celebrate my hero, today is the day that he is showered with the love he deserves every day. There is no denying that I'm a Daddie's girl and no denying that every minute we spend together is coupled with a smile pasted across my face and my heart. My mind rolls on rewind as I try to muster up the right thing to say and there are so many pages inked with fun - to which no words on a screen can do justice. But from the day's of basketball in the driveway using your headlights to illuminate the court to endless sessions at Indian Beach that we both hold so close to our heart - not a moment shared with my Dad has gone by without a memory forever etched in our book. Happy Birthday to my Daddy. You have stretched a pair of shoes as the years have gone by that no man can fill, I look to you for guidance and am always covered with endless love. Have an amazing day and realize how treasured you are.

1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

What a beautiful tribute! Hope he had a phenomenal birthday!