This is the theme of the week. It has been great, Kara and I have had some great co-existing moments.. as well as Shelby too! We did some great music sharing, software things of that sort and what not. tah.hah. The other day Shelby decided (on our break walk) it was a good idea to put our mug shot on the mac computer at the book store.. and today when I went back in there.. guess what was still up on the desktop!

The co-existing of today has consisted of a fire and a plethora of great friends. First it was just the roommates, then Aaron and Maphet showed up... quick to follow was Will, then Keith. The Kincaid boys left and now it's just me, Keith and Drew. Silent yet totally content - minus the homework part.. but I'm taking a quick break :)

Side note... today was such a day of total procrastination and no productivity... and it was such a day where God just face slapped me with love :) Hands down one of the best talks I've had with a random classmate that I had never met, in the books for a moment where God grabbed me heart and said "say it!" - - - ahh so good. Holy Moses, turkey sausage, dark chocolate, fresh coffee sorta thing!
1 comment:
"uuuh julie why are you on the computer screen?" bahaha :)
Post a Comment