Starting Wednesday.. it was a trip to W+K. Wieden and Kennedy is like a dream come true (in a way). It was great opportunity we were given via Deb Morrison and we took it and ran. We got there and walked, talked and soaked in the whole experience. The building was great, super inspiring and so were the people. We met with a few Juniors and even tracked down Mira (she is responsible for a lot of woman's Nike campaigns). We chatted with a few guys who work on LiveStrong -- a lot of "nike people". It was super fun! It was a long day away from school and a lot of driving but it was a lack of sleep worth having!

After Wieden comes Thursday... it was a day to fail an econ test and bs my way through a paper in consumer culture (bah.hah.) After the day at school I intended to rest and lay low.. NAH!! I ran errands all afternoon and didn't get home until about the time to watch Grey's. Friday came and woop woop the fun started again. I had asked Steph the day before if I could manage some much needed dog time. I miss Maddy so much, Syd needed to be my stand in. Friday morning I headed over to Steph's to snag Syd.. so stoked! This last week had been so school stress yadda yadda filled - Syd was just what I needed. I had to stop and get some frames at the store Syd (which I had been told) is a great companion to have when you run errands :)

(it kills me how cute she is!)

After grabbing Syd we went on a jaunt around in the sun and then ended up grabbing coffee with Scott and Aaron. It was fun, I kept getting asked questions about Syd from fellow dog lovers and I just acted like she was mine.. tee-hee! The three of us walked back to the house and decided it was time to go see the Riley's for a little bowling time:) It was great fun. It was Steph and the kids + the Meyer's kids. Then there was me, Kaela, Scott, Aaron, and Maphet.. I enjoyed a little afternoon getaway.


After bowling Aaron, Scott, Maphet and I went out to Thai (soo good!) then went to the quad to rest in the sun. Aaron needed quality talk with his GF so Scott and I decided we best make animals out of the clouds and enjoy the rays. It has been great getting to know Scott better when he comes back to Eugene for a few days here and there.. he's such a nomad it's great.

The boys and I then decided it was time to plan the night.. we headed to the store, got the necessary fix'ns and went home. After a needed run it was back together for fun adventures. We built a great fire, told stories and just enjoyed each others company.




After a little fire time it was dinner! Yay so what of it if it was 10:00pm, it was so good. Tid bit of info.. a bell pepper will cost you $2!

After din din we watched the dumbest movie ever, "Push". But it didn't matter what was on because we all fell asleep on the couch. Ha it was humorous. After another late night it was time for another early morning. We (Kelli, Scott, and Aaron) wokeup for game day and met up John and Travis. It was an experience!

Then off to breakfast we went. Minus Kelli we all headed to The Keystone Cafe.. so good! Now Scott and Aaron are over and we are watching Blue Crush.. my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment