Sunday, November 1, 2009
Go DUCKS!!
HOLY MOSES! I mean come on what a night. This year has been a year to find a new love for football and if this is what I have been missing out on... get with it - shoot dang, it took me too long. It was interesting getting Scott and Aaron in, due to the fact they didn't have tickets but we managed and we all finally squeezed into the student section. Kara and I had tickets, but that even proved to be a point - the student section was so packed that they weren't letting any one in.. tickets or not.. well Poo on you because we made it! The game was crazy wonderful. I'm honestly not even sure how to put it in words right now.. one due to my lack of savvy'ness with football and two due my shear awe of the performance last night. It was a "black out game" and most of the student section followed the prompt. I did as well but these images show otherwise, once it had it's little rain spat I took out the jacket... oops. Oh the game was a blast!!!









Post the game all of us + more and the William's family went out to dinner - soooo good! We all filled ourselves way beyond what we wanted to eat and then Brose and Scott and I turned on a movie, I don't even remember which one - we were all so tired. We all fell asleep on the futon and scrambled back to our beds around 2:00am. Here comes Sunday and a new week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like fun! Now you understand why we never missed Utes games...you can catch the football fever for sure...fan or not!
What an experience - man, you picked the right year to join the bandwagon. Well phrased - hard to put last night into words!!!
Post a Comment