I should be studying ... but I'm not. Quick.. this will be quick - I've promised myself. So, last night Brose, Will and Scott came over for dinner. We all were scurrying around in the kitchen, dancing, laughing and listening to music. We made eggplant Parmesan with chicken, an epic salad, had some Great Harvest bread, red wine and ice cream for dessert. It was super tasty. I think the eggplant was a shock flavor for the boys but they liked it. It was a great time - a good homework break - and good fellowship. I'm still full from it and I'm pretty sure my "lets get in shape before Hawaii" plan just backtracked a bit... ahh crap! After the boys left our "family dinner" night, Heather and I jumped in the car and after some creepy dirt roads, wrong left turns, we found Connor and MA's house. It was Connor's B-day party and it was fun. It was the "older" crowd, which I like to hang out with often. It was nice, super laid back and cozy. Even the Cross's made an appearance at the shin-dig. Welp I promised it would be quick. Just a little crumb to elongate the procrastination of studying for Econ.
[i wish i had an image to go along but we were too busy having fun to think of snapping pics]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment