Quote of the day by Micah.. "You look like a re-re." (as she laughs so hard she is wheezing)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
the latest.
Alright so as of late.. some highlights would be, going to the you-pick with my roommates--some serious fun there. So many apples and other great things... but really the apples.. oh and the lemon cucumbers!
We cut Keith's hair - Micah and I have been known to give a legit do. We have another appointment made for today :) Nothing is better than a hair cut with art scissors and two people cutting at the same time, Ha!
Then we went to Taco Tuesday and later on I got to have a much needed catch up with a great friend. Then comes this weekend. Well Friday started with the great catch up at Marche, then came a good run, a surprise of drop off treats (too good to divulge their wonder), then the girls soccer game (I LOVE watching soccer)... I wished I was out on the field though.... and ending with a great night. Sarah Lilly and I decided to laugh our brains out for a few hours along with Drew. We were just laying on the carpet chit-chatting and cackling.. We found our way to Safeway than Albertons, Albertons was an experience in itself. A close call with peeing my pants from laughing so hard and a creepy white van. Oh Sarah! Drew and Sarah and I started to watch a flick, enjoyed a beer and some good company. Sarah and I ended up falling asleep and come a little after 1:00 am it was time to get on home. It was a great time, I am trying to remember all the humorous moments but all in all I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.. until today.
Micah, Brit and I decided it was time to get wet. With a surf report of East winds and 3-4 swell pushing-we were in. Even though it was more like a 1-2 foot swell with west winds and frigid water.. it was worth it. We waited until the fog lifted, got some breakfast at this little natural food cafe - so good - and went back to the beach to sleep off the grub. We were in the weirdest laughing mode, we were all crying we were laughing so hard and it was an uncontrollable ten minutes of constant laughter. Pretty much the whole trip was like this but our "lets relax on the beach time" was a different sort of relaxing! Well we decided now was a good time as any to suit up, the three of us jumped in and it was great. The seals were super agro and were way to close for comfort.. there were a lot of them! We dinked in the ankle slappers for a bit and decided it was ice cream time. We stopped off at this hole in the wall that ended up having some great huckleberry ice cream. It was a good day and there is much to be done with the rest of it.
Quote of the day by Micah.. "You look like a re-re." (as she laughs so hard she is wheezing)
Quote of the day by Micah.. "You look like a re-re." (as she laughs so hard she is wheezing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment