Tuesday, October 6, 2009

oh come on!

It's pushing 12:30 a.m. and that is late late late for this old woman. It's not necessarily the time that worries me it's the aspect that I am honestly not tired. It might have something to do with the french press at 9:oo p.m. or the fact I am trying to write my life into a 5 min blurp, or I can't stop designing my website in my mind... the list keeps on going. But for what ever reason my eyes are still open, my mind is still jumping around and you guessed it my belly is right up there with things that can't be explained. Any how, today was beautiful - blue sky, crisp air and busy from the moment I woke up until.. well now! I guess it's time to put some tunes on, read a little, sketch some more and enjoy one of my favorite times - in total silence, no computer, no phone, nothing but my prayers and comfort of knowing God.

No comments: