Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sleep? What's that!
Let's start with the night of Wieden and Kennedy! I have been totally rocked by this project and I can't wait to jump back into it. Thursday night was a late night of geeking out to W+K and getting jazzed about a meeting we have on Wednesday. It's sorta a big deal :) It hasn't totally sunk in yet that we are actually meeting with them.. ahhhh! Mk, now Friday -
Kara and I went out to McMins for a good 'ol date, to which was great -- then off to Pumpkin Palooza to walk in, eat sugary things, laugh and leave :) We headed back to her house and built Brose a cake and persuaded Shelbs to stop all homework and "adventure". We came to the conclusion that boredom doesn't = tattoos... so we had to decide on another nightly happening.... but tattoos were very tempting ;) After melting butter and such we decided on making Brose a flick. Wow was that an experience! After tromping around campus in our... "outfits" as Magenta Bliss, Snoop Pack and Spandy Sandy it was time to attempt to edit.
Given the fact I got home a little after mid-night.. when the clock read 2:30, I wrapped up my editing attempts and sealed it. I squeezed in a little sleep and awoke ready for me parents to arrive. Well sorta, I skipped around the house cleaning a little here and there.. sorta forgot to do that. My parent arrived with more gifts then ever. From my Daddy bringing an abundance of wood, a fire screen, some poker things... to my Mum delivering fresh made clam chowder and beer bread (yum!). Of course there were the B-day presents.. to which I LOVED! It was off to coffee at my favorite bakery and then on to shopping. My Mom and I did some work I tell ya! As Kelli would put it.. oh you look like a girl. [turd biscuit]. After a great happy hour with my parents and Micah it was off to Brose's B-day Bash. It was so fun to spend the day with my parents, it's a novelty theses days. Even during the summer we don't get to just spend time together with no agenda... loved it. Of course that was a blast and our presented flick was posted up on the projector and blasted through the house. Yadda Yadda it was fun and full of friends and food. Then we were off to celebrate Brose's 21'er. That was a duh great moment of fun, to which ended in another late night! :) So fun! Today was church, costco and watching a baseball game with one of my professors/that was her office hours. Now nap, eat and off to Shane and Shane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment