Sunday = perfect coziness. Sunday morning I got up super early and walked around my neighborhood with a great friend and ended up at Hideaway Bakery, one of my favorite places to go. After some good God time and fully soaking in the beauty of the morning it was off to church. During church Mikayla sat there drawing on my phone - messages and pictures that were simply just too cute.
(this was my favorite one she did.. it's her dog Syd)Church ended and it was time to help Steph get some undercover shopping out of the way. It was fun tagging along for some more Christmas shopping, I was all for it because it meant it was simply just that much longer before I jumped into homework mode. As we shopped we got to catch up on so much needed topics - a good way to have some one on one time and multitask with errands. After some Target time and issues in the card isle (haha!) it was off to the Riley's. Steph needed some help updating Koala's event board.
Before I left I snapped this image of the house, John and Brayden had been working on it all day as the girls stayed warm and cozy in the house. It was pretty great of them to let me blend in for that day :) I just simply co-existed and soaked in the love of being around the Riley family for the day.Too cute! All in all - a great day and very productive to my surprise. I returned home to find Brose ready to rumble on our paper. Brose and Will and I sat by the fire, while Maphet, Dan and Kelli watched re-runs of the Ducks game in the other room. It was a late night and an even earlier morning to try and wrap up this paper. And so what of it if I'm still not done with it and I have chosen to blog instead :) It's pushing time to correct Brose's lovely paper and some much needed coffee is calling my name. Back to the grind, at least for two more days.. Thanksgiving here I come!! (and yes Steph I remember.. it's this weekend...;)

1 comment:
Thanks for loving our family so much!
Post a Comment