GO DUCKS!
After Saturday's fun (I blogged about it prior). SUNDAY! Church service was hands down one of my favorite services I have ever heard we had a guest speaker, Wayne Cordiero, from Hawaii and I hope to look him up with we head there in just a few weeks :) After church I stripped by church clothes and geared up for Brayden's football game! I showed up to the game and finally got to meet Michele (Steph's sis). It was super fun and I got to chat with Steph's dad all about Hawaii - totally got me jazzed to be on the shores :) It was fun to met Michele and it cracks me up how much her and Steph are alike.. expected but still fun. As soon as Brayden's game was over I headed over to a group meeting for EIR. We met for 9 hours and that was the first meeting of many to come. My week has been so crazy I am literally looking at my calender on my phone to recall what I did, to actually write about it.. bah! EIR was all night Sunday and come Monday I escaped to Steph's house to hide from the week that was knockin at my door.
(my Christmas CD steph gave me :)I tagged along for some Christmas shopping and helped Brayden get ready for his game. It was so fun teach'n that kid some soccer moves and important things to remember.. uhh so great. Once I failed as friend and didn't go to Brayden's game -- I went back to school and started some more EIR.


(This is what my life amounted to for a few days..blah!)EIR is this thing we had going all week with Simon Mainwaring and Rishad Tobacowalla. Through out the week we took them to lunch, interviewed them, had panel discussions and simply hung out - until Thursday. Thursday came and it was pitch time. My group and I pitched our "company" that would fix the problem of digital communication progressing faster than traditional can obtain. I hate public speaking but now that its done..meh! It was cool to be able to pitch to two of the front runners in this "ad world" and it was great that one of my best friends showed up to support me :) EIR was just consuming my life and though I barely made it with more than 3 hours of sleep a night -- thank Deb for a great opportunity.
The lack of sleep defenitly caught up with me today. Yesterday post the EIR stuff, Brose and Keith and I headed to The Mission for a celebratory pitcher of margaritas.

It was great fun! Then I came home.. and I may or may not have simply wasted 4 hours on the computer :) Then around 10... I was ambushed! Keith, Logan, Drew and Brose came in (DURING PRIVATE PRACTICE!) and kidnapped me. Keith and Logan picked me up and the boys grabbed my jacket and wallet.. bah hah.We headed to Cornacopia.. it was a bust.. so we went off to McMins. I got home and crashed! Woke up this morning, tried to "study" for a quiz.. then I woke up again at 12:30 in the afternoon.. CRAP! This was my body saying.. nice try.. but you are staying here. So here I am.. :) Sitting with my coffee, my fire and my computer - Christmas music in the background and Extreme Home Makeover warming my heart.. oh Ty!

No comments:
Post a Comment