GO DUCKS! I met up with Will and we headed over the the stadium. It was Will's first UofO game and I was stoked to share it with him - for this year is the first year I really have started to love football games. On the walk over we were asked if we wanted to take the PediCab... so duh we did! It was so fun - seriously. We felt like royalty being carted to our destination. We got to the stadium and I introduced Will to a few family friends at the tailgater - then we went off to his friends tailgater and then into the stadium. After our usual shananigans to get all of us into the game :) We sat with all of our closest friends to which was a hoot. Some old friends and some new ones... we were all ridiculous! My throat is still rockin my socks off from laughing and yelling way too much. So great. Post the game we headed back to my place for a little relaxation. Kelli and Will and I laid in front of the fire for a good long time.
I sat there and sketched as Will read one of my design magazines and Kelli drifted to sleep. At around one Kelli called it a night and Will and I stayed up for a few more hours. I can't believe I'm not 100% dead right now.. and tomorrow I'm sure I will be but for right now I couldn't be more content. Will and I laid in front of the fire and poured into each other. It was a great time of transparency and true friendship. It was more than I can explain.
Christmas music (Kenny G.) has been playing for the past four hours, the fire has kissed my cheeks, and my sketch book is inked with so many new memories. Tonight is a night where I say - "thanks God, job well done"[pictures to come...]

No comments:
Post a Comment