
Brilliance. This place is pure brilliance. We showed up around 6:30pm and we are still going strong.. well a few of us at least (kara!). What a homework party. Aaron and I rocked it first, then came Drew (for a short time), then Shelby, Will, Maphet, Kara, and Marcus. It was a crew. We were semi productive - more so than I have been in a long time.

This is definitely not every one's scene as we found out with Drew. He was super uncomfortable and thought that the barista was going to sell him something beside his latte ;) Sorta humorous if you ask me. Aaron decided it was his favorite place in Eugene to grab some joe and I'm pretty close to that conclusion as well. Well I would say for a "night sesh" it's the best. There were some fun characters that frequented our table through out the night. My all time favorite was "Waldo" and "The old guy". Where's Waldo just popped outa know where and started chit chatting with Shelby and I and The Old Guy... he never left us alone. He had lots to say and much to sell.... ha! Will ended up buying him a cookie so he would stop trying to sell us CD's of his "daughter". He apparently goes to First B.. I would really love to run into him again!:)! What a great time with friends and this night we could even attempt to be studious. This place is a gem in the town for sure, the coffee is good, the food looks tasty and the staff is just as interesting as their customers - def. a lively place!

So what if all of us were talking to eachother in every form. In person...FB chat...text messages...video chat...what of it?
2 comments:
In my day.....we just stayed in our rooms with a graphite pencil and paper and did our homework. You young pups, can't hardly keep up with all your antics!
Bah.Hah. we are quite the crew of mischief :)
Post a Comment