Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I'm Bored
WELP! After a very successful run at making butternut squash soup, with a tad of an independent spin.. (I got a little risky in the kitchen) HaHa! I could not manage to turn on my do homework brain so thus I was bored and looking for an adventure. Lucky for me so was Shelby! So I went over to her house, we danced out our boredom and then Brose called with an idea. He and Will were also bored and that meant... HOT TUB! 


So the four of us went over and used the oh so bubbly and warm Best Western tub :) Jumping a fence just simply means, I dare you!
So after some great times in the tub, a cold jump and swim in the pool .. our boredom has seized.
We headed back to Shelby's house where Kara was finally home from her concert and we all just laid low and relaxed. That unfortunately ended me back at home around midnight..I thought it was a better idea to not have a sleep over so I could avoid missing class... WRONG... And that resulted in sleeping in through my morning spin class...to which with my lack of school mode lately you would think wouldn't bother me... umm no. I woke up so disoriented, totally mad at myself and this odd sense of being shaky I was so confused on everything.. even what day it was. Meh.. with a hot shower and a cup of coffee that has all gone away...But I'm still bummed I missed it. Maybe this was a wake up call to get your act together!!! We'll see... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment