What a game! Yesterday was an epic battle to bask in glory of our win over the Beavers, as I walked back over the Autzen footbridge for the last time as a college student supporting the Ducks! This was the game of all games to also end a year of actually fully enjoying the games, to be slightly obsessed with the season. It was a win for the Roses!
I Love My Ducks! Wow was this a viral video that hit the web. Some boys from the journalism school put together a little video in support of the team and people loved it. The university book store even supported them by selling these t-shirts and played sections of their video on the Jumbo!



Thanks to Kaela for capturing a lot of these photos. My mind was too distracted to remember to take too many photos.. Oh the game was so fun! There was a few times I was scared for Shelby's life but other than the mauling after each touchdown or epic rush, the crowd was pretty good. At one point we were living in a rolling ball of weed but I think they guy got the idea we were less than impressed when all 20+ of us coughed and looked at him in disgust :) During half time Will and I went and tracked down John and his brother-in-law down in the "real people seats". After squeezing our way bank to our 2x2 standing room seats it was game time. The second half went by so fast..the whole game did actually but I can't tell you how amazing it was to see the section of Orange and Black wilt into their seats as the last minute of the game was gripped in our victory!
Off to Pasadena we go! Ducks 37 Beavs 33.
2 comments:
I still can't believe what a "cheater" you are, to jump on the bandwagon in the best year of football we've seen since we've been season ticket holders! What a ride this football thing is, huh? =)
Bah .. i know... how lucky am i?!?
Post a Comment