Sarah and I rocking the crafts table :) I only made half my bag.. (p.s. Steph the Today show is rock'n holiday crafts right now...yours were better!)
Full relax mode!
Kaela, Becky, Sarah, Me, Abby, and Sarah. Little do you know what is really going on during this picture...ABBY!!What isn't pictured.. due to the only picture of it did not do justice and your imagination is way better... was these brie bread love in a bite sorta treats.. I don't even know how to explain them.. but they were sweet, savory, and addicting all in one. They were so freaking good.. I may or may not have ate more than I can count on my hands :) Thanks Steph for putting so much love into yesterday!
After another day flown out the window at Steph's...getting sucked in at the Cozy Corner. It was off to the house to track out the rest of the week. HOLY MOSES it's coming quick. I updated my white board and was excited, stressed, overwhelmed and giddy all at once. Hawaii is just around the corner and my finals are looming. After realizing all the week has to offer.. GO DUCKS! Will called with an invite to dinner at the boys house. Brose had made an amazing dinner and wanted to share :) I headed over and ate the first real meal of the day... so good. It was an Indian rice dish with a sweet potato stew with Indian influence spices.. I don't even know how to explain it. So good, super impressed with this boys skills. Then it was One Cup time! Hanging with my best friends- while doing homework is the worse and best idea all in one. :) Ahh I love u girls (Kara & Shoobs)
Kara and I sent emotions to each other via Facebook.. even though we were sitting across the table from each other.. we felt it necessary. I didn't catch on at first and was thoroughly geeked out by her faces she was making to her computer. There is always stories to be told from a night at One Cup. It was fuming of chronic fumes... semi irritating and Kara always gets hit on there.. Last nights best... "Hey there's beautiful.." "Um.. sorry?" "Well ya know, I'm just talking girl talk, boy talk.. mainly girl talk (gives her a wink)" Then he rolls away.. yes rolls.. he had roller bladed on.

2 comments:
Yeah, Apple Brie Toasts - really perhaps one of my favorite foods on Earth. You've got the fruit (good carb), the cheese (protein), the walnuts (protein), and the unique taste of the sourdough (good carb). Have I justified it enough to consume it for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Thanks again for always backing me....and hey, there you go - Saturday night can be all about "Prancer".... =)
I will not torture your children with Prancer :) ... I don't think...
Post a Comment