With such a great send off sunset - I had to share my beach walk with Maddy.

Hawaii can't come at a better time and it sounds so amazing and for sure a blessing above all but I can't ignore the beauty of my own home!

This is a new "style" I wanted to try. I was trying to get a slow shutter effect that looked like a painting or a sketch. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. But I wish I was more on top of it and wrote down my exposure time and aperture... I guess this happy accident will just have to happen on it's own again.

It's time to pack now. Wow I have NEVER waited this long to pack for anything. I usually would have packed last week for such a big vaca.. who am I these days?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment