Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aqua yog?

I mean.. aqua jog... :) Kelli and Heather and I had fun in the pool tonight!



By this time my eyes hurt so bad... can you tell? HAHHAHAA


Heather kept losing at the game of let's get all three of us in the photo. It tended to just be Kelli and I - - so Heather made sure she was in this one.. where is Kelli you ask? Oh just behind H .. No big deal.

We did work out before this.. it's just how we decided to end the night in the pool! Hot tub and and aqua joggin and aqua abs :) Good roommate time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your eyes!!!!! gmso-ing right now.

j.nelson said...

haha.. so funny.

"i can't do it. it's not worth the effort." heather spinney

--- okay let's do something fun
--- [heather get's ready..]
--- h what are you doing?
--- i'm going to go upside down!
--- fail blog.. all i did was get water up my nose...

tah hah.