So with a series of events of laundry mishaps I was in need of a dryer. I called Steph to see if I could maybe use hers and it has resulted in the most relaxing night I have had in a long time. I am so content and cozy and even though I have homework to do in between this and that - It's all good. It has been so great to be able to adopt a house for the night. Kelli opted to come hang out and I don't blame her. Heather even showed up for a bit to say hi... it was sorta like having our house - - just uhh not....After a quick detour to Stephie and Trav's for the key it was time to settle in at the
cozy corner. After thoroughly enjoying the invitation to snack on what ever - the sugar overload from it all has hit. I'm in a coma on the couch and totally okay with it.

A little weakness of mine is soda. I don't ever drink it .. and when I do.. I really really like it!



While watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics Kelli and I had a little fun... Oh man do I have to leave? Wait not until Sunday right Steph?!? Thanks for letting us take home under your roof! Love you guys.
6 comments:
Umm, still doesn't look like any studying has been done. :o) You and Kelli could have just stayed at our house and done your laundry here....
Glad you are having such a great time at Steph's house.
Loves!
Stephie
Okay that funny thing is when I came to get the key.. I was like well this is dumb why don't I just do it here..
you can still come over.. we are still doing nothing.. haha..
loves! me
Well, I am not sure I would be legal driving over as I have just popped an Ambien.... Although, I guess Stephie's house is only a few blocks away from mine. Hey, it would be quite the adventure if I tried to make my way over there on foot... wonder where I would end up?? Heh, heh, heh.
Trav and I talked about calling you right after you left and telling you to just come back over with Kelli and hang over here, but then we thought that since you needed to study, we would let you be at Stephie's house. You would think I would know by now that your ADHD would prevent you from studying. :o)
yeah... we all three were on the same page.. next time one of us must just say.. hey you know you wanna! tee hee.. yea so what of it if we are still here.. and waiting for an impaired woman knocking on the door...
Y'all are hilarious! I love it that you enjoyed the house without us, though it's making me wonder if our presence is really not the essence of why it's considered cozy.....
Post a Comment