Friday, February 26, 2010

Surprise!

It's date night and it was about time I planned it. Will has been so crazy busy with practice, YL, and school (something I need to get used to). I called him prior to practice to let him know I had the night planned ... boy was he glad to hear that.  Little did he know earlier that day I had chopped all my hair off. Bah! Okay... so I have boggled the idea for a long time, just  because I have had it long for ever and all it took was my roommate saying she didn't think I had it in me. Just before Ali (the woman with the sheers) cut my hair , she goes - - are you sure.. are you really really sure.. I was like are you kidding me woman are you freaking kidding me?!? Needless to say she did it and about 2 inches shorter than I had expect. So there Kelli - - I win! Luckily it's just hair and it'll grow back.. I missed my long locks already. I guess it was just a question in my mind I needed answered - suck!

Back to date night. So with that back story, Will had no idea. He walked in the door and freaked. He loved it. I think its namely due to the fact it was such a shock and that he sorta has to say he likes it -- but he says he's a big fan. After we both got over the initial freak out of my hair ALL GONE. It was date night. I had set up the living room all nice and purdy.
I split so much wood .... we went through ever single piece! 
I had a fire roaring, candles lit and chocolate fondue with fruit and pretzels.
I mean... what else did you expect?

We laid in front of the fire and did a devotional we have started, we read the bible, talked about God and listened to a talk by Lori Salierno (thanks steph). It was so fun and refreshing. I had set up the "playlist" and had added a few more songs to it, which William was a big fan of. The night was just super relaxed and in plans to call it an early night so Will could get a few of his stress list assignments done early - - ya that didn't work out. The fire was too inviting and the company wasn't bad either ;)

2 comments:

StephieAnne said...

You two are messier than Brayden!

ryanjess said...

Cute hair Sis...but ya big change! Looks like yet another fun date night. Love you!