Thursday, April 15, 2010
Beach Escape With Those I need most
So last weekend Micah, Brit and I spent the whole weekend together it was great. One day we went to the top of Skinner's Butte and just sketched, journaled and read -- it was great. We hit the coast the next day for a day out looking for glass balls. The west swell had hit a few days prior, we knew we were a little late on the go around but we thought we might as well try. We headed out and how great it was :) We went to the Mexican restaurant we always go to - a must... then we were off to the sandy shores for the rest of the day. It was so great. I loved it. These are two girls that I am blessed by all the time and am so lucky to have had child hood friends for this long. Micah and I have honestly been side by side for 18 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment