Thursday, April 8, 2010

One my favorite date nights :)

It's Wednesday. It's date night. It's our time! Will came and picked me up and we were off. He ran into my room with charcoal all over his face and a head lamp ready to roll. We were off to a place I had never been with a view that was amazing. We got to the top and there was a bench that overlooked the city. The night was clear and perfect for this. The clouds were low so the reflection of the city lights was amazing. I always have my camera with me but I was so entranced by the memory being made I forgot to stop and capture it (plus this time I actually left it in the car as well...ha) It was so fun we danced and he covered my eyes until we got to another look out that was even better! We headed back down the hike and off to his house. He had set up a fire in the back yard with s'mores. It was already roaring and ready for us by the time we got to the house :) love it! But just any ol s'mores, reeses pb cup s'mores! We had that and chicken apple sausages for dinner :) We had a great time by the bonfire and then we snuggled into our sleeping bags and read some versus our of Pslams and I fell asleep while he read all until we got rained out. We had a little camp out in the back yard until it was time to call it a night and remember that we were still college students with class the next morning :)

Happy Date night my dearest William Joseph - thanks for an amazing night and one of my favorite date nights yet :)

1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

I'm satisfied now, thank you!