Jordyn got here right when I got done with class. We caught up, I nearly teared up when she walked in the door :) I called Micah and we headed to Cornacopia for burger and brew.
It was so much fun. We had a blast! I can't explain it. Oh but I can tell you how freaking funny it was that the lady sitting next to us just awkwardly looked at me and asked if I played the paino. Bah hah.
This is a re-enactment of me saying "Cheers to Jordyn" and j and I being the only two who go for the toast. It was so funny we lost it. Micah and Kate were lost in their discussion on who had whose drink, Brit was staring straight through our pints and Jordyn and I paused looked around and continued to laugh.
Wii! Jordyn and I are so horrid at this game and if I wanted to bore everyone with the best video in the world I would upload the 15min video of us playing each other in Mario Cart. Oh gosh just thinking about this... come back j. COME BACK!
This is at Will's game. We made him T-shirts, brought sliced oranges and rice crispy treats.
Come back to me!
This was our half time adventure on our way back to the car for snacks and trying to warm up. Ya I know you are jealous of our outfits!
Don't worry about it, I'm watching the game... I was just taking a little break to practice my hops.
It was so beautiful out! This is when we "shared" music, video chatted with Steph and soaked rays. This is also where Gina started to hate Jordyn and was mere hours from taking over her life resulting in a hotel in Woodburn.
William and I slack lining :)
I'm not sure why there isn't a pic of J.bird slacking but she was and she was rocking it. I can't believe her visit was over so quick. Suck! But now it's mine and Will's turn to go visit her. It was such a great few days with one of the most important person to my life and one of the most amazing hearts I know. I am so blessed by her love and friendship and there is no better roommate in the world. I love you J.Bird!


1 comment:
ahhhhhhh I LOVE YOU HARD!!! i am such a sissy but i am totally crying right now, i just get emotional about my juice box! you and joseph are my favorites and i loved every ounce of time i got to steal. so thank you thank you thank you. i carry your heart in my heart, i will see you soon my love.
Post a Comment