Happy 2nd Birthday my little Taylor Ann.
Do you think she had 'tude or may be slightly spoiled. Man oh Man!
Party planners Sis and Mama! Okay not gunna joke this was an impressive party but man too bad a 2yr old will never remember any of it.
TayTay loves and I mean loves bubbles. There might even be a slight obsession.
Easter eggs again! (this time no egg fight...) We had a competition on whose egg was the best... Ashley was giving me some stiff competition!
Sunday morning before church. I can't believe we didn't get one family picture. We actually had everyone there.. it never happens. Oh well!
This was prior to our feast, while we could still move. We had an after church lunch amazement on the table. Let's see if I can start to remember what we had... Leg of lamb and mint sauce, ham with a sweet mustard, asparagus, twice baked potatoes, cabbage salad, hot cross buns, caprice salad, rhubarb pie, marionberry pie, chocolate cake by Gma-ma.... oh and I'm sure more that I have forgotten.
On our way home we decided to drop by Will's families Easter. It was a last minute decision but I'm so glad we went. It was so fun seeing his family again and I know it meant a lot to Will to be with his family on such an amazing day. We had yet another feast and more food than we needed but it was great and I mean great! Dinner - Dessert and everything in between that family knows how to cook. We listened to his Grandpa tell stories of being in the service and old stories of dating his stunning wife Lori. It amazes me how much love this family has and how accepting they are of this strange girl they instantly opened their arms to as if as I was family.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:
Taylor is so cute!!!
Post a Comment