Friday, April 2, 2010

Can we do this everynight?

So great. Last night I called Micah on my way home for running errands and asked if she wanted to come over for dinner... I don't know through something on the bbq and have some salad I had left in the fridge. She headed over and Brit came too. Then the dinner began. We ended up having grilled chicken (me), grilled veggie chick-pat (micah), and grilled veggie burger (spit), grilled polenta, homemade fries that were amazing, chips, salsa, hummus, beer bread, and a loaded salad!
SO GOOD. We all just hung out and caught up. It was great - I miss living with these girls.
After dinner we watched "Life". It's like a spin off on Planet Earth -- if you haven't seen it... oh my goodness get it!

3 comments:

StephieAnne said...

This is a nice post and all, but it's time for a new one.......

ryanjess said...

I DEMAND A NEW POST...MINNIE MOUSE PICTURES PLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah seriously new post! i always expect one on thursdays to keep me occupied at work for a few minutes...