I came home to an array of plastic eggs hidden around my room. Each one had a note in it and two dark chocolate (my favorite) candies.
I am a sucker for things like this.. the cheesier the better.
After the first date night "teaser", Will was at practice - I ran errands and then he came and snagged me around 8:00. Then we dyed eggs - raw and half cooked :) It was so fun my fingers are still green and yellow!
If you are wondering why we half cooked them and dyed a few raw ones - - well it's because half way through boiling them William asked if I would be game for a egg fight. DUH! So we pulled them out .. hid some raw ones in there and began tossing :)
It was so freaking cold out. My toes were frozen!
This is what happends when you try and catch a raw egg flying through the air at the speed of "julie" :)
This is the end result of a raw egg being cracked over my head, smeared through my hair - down my neck and in my shirt.
Bah hah - this is over the sink. Will trying to wash out his brilliant idea with the faucet. I gotta admit I thought it was hilarious, too bad we don't have an in action photo of that one. It reminded me of when I was little and got gum stuck in my hair :)
What a fun night! Egg hunt in my room, egg dying, egg fight, and a movie to end the night. We both eventually fell asleep during the movie but all in all a good night :) I love when normal plans divert into fun crazy games like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment