Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaela!

Well happy day of birth my friend :) I'm not even sure where to begin with this post. But just as I said tonight at dinner - let's rewind back to The Sesh. Oh wow - what a great time that was eh? Hands down the reason I got so connected and stayed connected into this community was the influence within our smaller group (and of course your cookies every week.. no matter even if Cyrus wanted to make them). Gosh that year was nuts and you never failed to meet with me all the time ... oh the moments in Roma when you were choosing a major that would get you out of UofO the fastest :) It's tempting to run through all of the memories that we have had but impossible to get them down on paper/computer screen and way too boring for anything that isn't you or I. But let's just say this.

You are the listening ear that never has heard enough and a loving heart that never stops giving. Kaela from the laughter to the tears our friendship has seen it. From hanging out everyday to letting our schedule take control. I have been so blessed to call you my friend, my sister in Christ, my go to gal. I love you Kaela Lee and I hope you had an amazing day realizing how truly loved you are.

2 comments:

kleephotos said...

Awww...thanks Jules!! You have no idea how much I appreciate you and your friendship through-out all these years. Thanks for spending the day with me yesterday. It meant a ton! Love you Jules!

StephieAnne said...

What a beautiful tribute. Kaela you deserve all these sweet words and even more!