Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TULIPS!

Will finally took me to the tulip festival :) It was so fun...!

They were huge!!!

I do believe this is very beautiful :) We had so much fun walking around and people watching. Loved it.
 
I think maybe something might not belong in this field of flowers.
This was William's favorite part of the field. They were very beautiful.
So after the fun in the fields we decided to (after a few plans changing) it was time to see Joel and Ash. We drove over to West Linn, BBQ'd with the brother and sis, ate a great dinner - had an amazing time! Then we scooted off to Cold Stone for a after dinner treat and took our sweet time making it home. It was a great date night with my boy.

1 comment:

The Nelson's said...

COLDSTONE!!!!!! You big fat liars said you weren't going there becasue you were going to suffer like Joel and I. Oh - what I would do for a Coldstone Ice cream... PO90X = no fun! It was great to see you guys though :)