The down fall in my stay....
Okay... REALLY?
Morning time with William at Hideaway :)
Food Blog... :) [ steph you see the wonders? garlic chick chick]
My everyday vacation.
My " roommate ".
Will's homemade soup!
Sunnnnnshine! I'd really like to tell ya...
A real house.. means a blender!
Riding to school :) Senior year... three weeks and counting.
I came home to two packages.. one from Mom and one from Janet.. :) Mom's = coffee and coconut love (best smelling package ever) Janet's = handmade fuzzy warm slippers!
My mornings at the Riley Retreat...
BIG brother and 'lil sister... It was seriously humorous washing the cars and going from the Denali to the Matrix - the size change, crawling over the car to wash it vs. reaching across the roof to wash it..
This is what happens when you ask Kaela to dump the water... and she forgets the driveway is "slanted"....I turned around and go "maybe not a smart idea"... then an hour later we walk out to this. Kaela... I love you but I had to put this in here.
At Keith's house. AMAZING. There will be more pics to come once Kaela uploads (picture queen). More updates of the best week of house sitting ever! I am already having withdraws thinking about leaving...

No comments:
Post a Comment