Alright - it's date night. So around 7pm Will came over and we headed out on our first adventure. We went long-boarding around the neighborhood. I have been running by all these crazy blown up expensive houses this past week and I wanted to show him a few (especially Land Rover nation).
(Steph I borrowed your jacket... Will noticed it wasn't mine and when I went to find him -- he had taken John's flannel, so we could be you guys... odd boy I know - yet still pretty funny)
So we long boarded till the sun set and it was back for dinner.
I had gone to Market of Choice and purchases fresh chicken breasts stuffed with feta and sun-dried tomatoes. We had that and garlic potatoes, grilled asparagus, and a spinach salad. After dinner we made homemade caramel corn (Dad's recipe) and added some dry roasted peanuts... so good!
Once it was time for the caramel corn to cool I had Will hide in John and Steph's room while I got the back yard ready -- and by ready that meant lighting all the candles. I had lined the back yard with tea lights stuck in paper bags (weighted with river rocks) and strung some lights from a few limbs.
Will and I just love to dance, so it was my way on getting him to dance :) It was pretty fun to see his face when I opened the door to the back yard. After dancing it was fire and a movie!

1 comment:
Still looking for the leftovers of that carmel corn.... =)
Post a Comment