Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis.

Okay really? It's been an entire year already! Woah. I'm not even sure what to say. You know how much I love you and sis there is no better phone call than the daily updates we get to have. It's crazy to think about the blood shed when we were kids and now the person you are to me. Not that I didn't love ya back than sis... BUT we did have our differences :) You are such an amazing sister, daughter, mom and wife - I look up to you and your constantly an encouragement to me. You are my phone call when I need a sister, a best friend and a source of distraction from my studies. You are always there to deal with anything I got going on and you are always there to give me a new project you just have to have done.. right away. Tee hee. I love you sis and I miss you lots. Hope you have an amazing birthday and I wish I could be there with you. To do a little dance and celebrate the amazing woman you are.

1 comment:

ryanjess said...

Thanks Sissy...I love you so much and miss you!