Friday, July 23, 2010
Happy Birthday Steph! (One day late)
Happy Birthday to you. To my friend, mentor, and best i chat buddy there is =). There are words to describe the impact you have made on my life but those words do no justice to the change, to the love, to the acceptance, and to the fun you have not only shared with me but have also help mold throughout the last of my college years. From the first time I came over to your house for lunch thinking I would never come back (hehe) to the days of never wanting to leave me cozy escape at The Riley's. There are endless memories with not only you but also your family and I am forever blessed for that. Memories filled with fun and new things, memories filled with lots of hikes, lots of talks, walks, lunch dates, boating and oh so much more. I hope you spent the day showered with the love and honor you deserve. Steph, Thank you for being you and being there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for pushing me, challenging me, encouraging me and laughing with me. Thank you for accepting me into your family and making me feel apart of your cozy corner. I am sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate your day. I miss you lots. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ah shucks Julie - I feel so honored (and very undeserving of all of the praise). That pic of us at Sahalie makes me sad to think you won't be around this fall to make that venture again - but I'm so proud to think of all of the amazing adventures you'll be participating in instead.....
Love you!
Post a Comment