There is no way to update now.. but luckily I've been writing in my journal so maybe one time when I have a moment I can type some of the entries up. This place is amazing.. crazy amazing. I can't explain it. I'm finally here.. how nuts is that? It's amazing. The people are amazing here, the culture is epic, the sun is hot, the air is humid, the food is cheap, the grinds are good, the fruit is refreshing, the water is dirty, the waves are crazy, the mornings are perfect, the sunsets are unreal, the crows are annoying, the lack of communication is humorous, the property is a blessing, the team is a family, the tuk tuk drivers are nuts, the animals are everywhere, the dogs are rabid, the kids are adorable, the grandmas are priceless, the music is solid, the dancing is amazing, the smells are "different", and most of all the honor of being here is humbling!
I miss you all back home but know that I am totally right where I am supposed to be and I'm stoked to be here. I love hearing from you guys! Today we are off to Safari! Yesterday I got to play with the kids in the town and go swimming with some of the girls. It's just like being back in Hawaii.. the ministry keeps on pushing - no matter the country!
Much Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment