
Friday - Mugger

Sat - Lake drive

Sat - The crew
Sunday - Smoothie stop on the way to church.

Sat - Lake!

Sat - Slacklining at the BBQ

Sat - Balloon Toss at the BBQ
Friday - JAMMMMM!!!!Oh wow what a weekend. Friday I learned how to make jam (not freezer jam). It was Kara, Kaela and me - learning the ropes from Steph. I'm pretty sure we were just issues for her the whole time... but we all had fun! Friday was also our annual CCF "Mugger". It was great, I was only there for a little bit, due to the excess heat and looming homework. But for the hour I was there - it was great. One big dance party! Saturday we woke up my roommate at 8:00 a.m. for an early birthday surprise. She turns 22 on Wednesday but we blindfolded her and drove her out to the lake. We had breakfast out there, swam across the lake, played in a blow up hamster ball and just thoroughly enjoyed our friends! Then on the way back we had the best back seat dance sesh. Saturday was also our CCF BBQ. So great, SO HOT! By that time I had sorta hit the wall with the heat and social'ness - but non the less it was a great. That brings us to today. My roommate and I decided it was a good choice to bike to church. It was! On the way there we stopped off and got smoothies - to which made me feel pretty ill during the service, but it was worth it. Well that's enough of a homework break. Back to the grind before tonight. CCF at 7! I can't complain about it though, I don't want to leave it all - - only 2 weeks left :(

2 comments:
You guys cracked me up - I had a GREAT time with y'all on Friday!
y'all??? tee-hee! ah ya southern bell.
Post a Comment