Thursday, May 28, 2009

a crumb

I've been stuck to my computer for hours now. Only breaking to walk to Sundance (little market on the street) to get a few pieces of fruit and my favorite coconut Popsicle! Oh and I watched the lightening storm for a little bit - - so cool. But the reason I have been stuck to my computer is due to this class I'm in, Design Concepts. It's great. I have been sketching, listening to tunes, and chat'n with a great friend ;). The only reason I felt it necessary to post this is because it's time to call it a night and when I design all day it takes a lot of distraction to get my mind to relax. I love designing but the creative spiderweb takes way too long to wrestle down. With that - I'm off to the next distraction. That would be planning my 10 day camping trip at the beginning of summer. June 12th at 4:45pm can't come soon enough :)

No comments: