Friday, July 24, 2009

it had to stop sometime.


Friends! I love it. Thursday night turned into a blast of visitors. Travis and Zach showed up as I was riding "baby blue" the beach cruiser back from the bank and not ten minutes later Adam called to tell me he was heading down. Sarah headed over and the 5 of us never stopped. So come 7pm Thursday we were all chum'n. We beach walked, ice cream stopped, photo geeked, spaghetti feasted, warren house darted it, monk tripped, stand mowed and much more. It was great. But as I knew it was coming -- the high of summer and crazy fun came to a stressful screaming halt around 11:00 am ...and still continues to grow... but it will pass in time (it better). But for now I just get lost in this image from a beach walk Thursday night that I snapped as I was fully enjoying the beauty of God both in the people I was with and the place I call home.

No comments: